Freitag, 19. August 2016

Vacation pictures, International Blog Hop: Stamp Impressions





















Hallo Ihr lieben! Hello there! Hartelijk welkom! Bonjour a tous!!

Today we will show you some inspiration to make something with those beautiful Vacation pictures you took!

Heute zeigen wir dir ein paar Inspirationen was du aus deinen Urlaubsfotos machen könntest.

Vandaag tonen we jullie wat je met die vakantiefotos zou kunnen doen!

Aujourd'hui on vous montre quoi faire de ces photos de vacances!

Maybe you already came from the Blog of Beate



I am on vacation at this moment, so i decided to take my Canon Selphy printer with me, together with  some Project Life Pocket Pages and the "Moments like these" Project Life Kit and accessory pack. With some glue and some Stampin'Write Markers and the project Life pen I have all I need to create my Holiday memories!


Quick and easy as never before! I love coming home with a ready-to-look-at Vacation book ;-) I kept it very simple, just did an attempt at some Brush lettering (here you can find a wonderful tutorial to download and print and just start exercising right away!)





the start of our holiday this year was in Belgium, so most of the pictures are happy moments with family members! I hope you will start sorting your own holiday memories too


And now you can visit the next blog from EVA!







Diese Webseite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung der Webseite stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu. Datenschutzinformationen