Freitag, 21. Dezember 2018

International Blog Hop.. Colour Collection Paper







Hello!

It is time for the international Blog Hop again!
This time we all used the Colour Collection Designer Series Paper, so everybody might have another colour collection.. or there could be a favourite one... we'll see!!

I want to present you a little gift that I prepared for the new year!
In Austria you traditionally give someone a little pig or a chimney sweeper's hat or a clover to wish luck for the new year.
So this year I saw these little glitter pigs and I immediatly knew what I would  make for them..

                                     

I chose the Subtles  Designer paper and took Pool party to make a wood crate with the framelits.

I stamped the little Piglet with the words lots of luck in Memento black, coloured it with ivory (elfenbein), light Pool party(aquamarin hell) and light old olive (olivgrün hell)!


                                     


the second box is a white mini gable box with some designer paper(2 strips of 4 cm) glued  around it. I cut off the side flaps and on top the little notches you normally use to close the box so you can peep in to it...




I hope you like our Blog and maybe you want to order some of that designer paper!

Creatively yours,

Fanny
Diese Webseite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung der Webseite stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu. Datenschutzinformationen