Dienstag, 19. September 2017

Stamp Impressions Blog Hop - Memories and more


Hello, Bonjour, Hallo en hartelijk welkom!

I am Happy that you are dropping by to see what we have prepared for you this month!
This month some of us might be stepping out of the comfort zone... a lot of us make cards and packaging but don't scrap, so we really are doing this to inspire you!!

I guess you are coming from Miranda from the Netherlands, or maybe you are just starting here, well you just arrived in Austria!

I was at the teammeeting of my teammom last weekend and we started an Album for a December daily, so I will show you what I have prepared for this coming December!



I started with the design for the front side, because I will arrange the cards from the pack according to the pictures I have taken..







I discovered that our new Acetate card boxes can very well be used as an extra page..
 I just trimmed off the flaps and added two holes, a card inserted and here is a Page divider...




I used a picture of last winter to show you how it could look when filled..

Well I surely hope that you will start capturing your memories and keep them together in a nice book!
Or maybe you have discovered that these Memory cards are very versatile and they can be used for so much MORE...
So now hop on back to the Netherlands and see what my Teamsister Jose has prepared for you!

Creatively yours,
Fanny


P.S.: Tomorrow I'll be showing you a Sympathy Card! Morgen gibt es eine Trauerkarte zu sehen am Blog!
 

Diese Webseite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung der Webseite stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu. Datenschutzinformationen