Freitag, 17. Mai 2019

Märchenhaftes Mosaik-International Blog Hop- Design it with Designer Series Paper





Hello! Hallo! Goeiemiddag! Bonjour!

Today we want to show you a brand new Designer Paper from the upcoming catalogue!
We chose the Mosaic mood specialty paper because this was the paper we got at OnStage!


I made little Bags with 6x12 Pieces of Designers Paper and cut  out a Rose from one of the Papers, so you can see both sides of 1 design.
 I must admit this would not have been my favourite paper out of the catalogue but once I held it in my hands I liked it very much!


i hope you like our projects? 


wenn du schon neugierig bist nach dem Neuen Katalog, dann schaue doch bei meiner Katalogparty vorbei, Details folgen bald Hier am Blog!
Sonst kannst du mir auch eine Email schicken wenn du gerne einen Katalog hättest!

Creatively yours, Liebe Kreative Grüße,
Eure Fanny



Hop here to go to Jackie in New Zealand or look at the other blogs in the list!


Fanny Minn – Austria  YOU are here now

Diese Webseite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung der Webseite stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu. Datenschutzinformationen